1.7
Style and Design

Last year my husband and I purchased a restonic mattress king size clermont.I loved it at first.

After about six months it began to dip at the head. So they offered to replace it after giving me the run around. Not exactly the restonic manufacturer just the location I brought the mattress from. I must say the guy I worked with at the Restonic company was pretty helpful and understanding.

After all of the back and forth with the location I brought it from Restonic finally offered me a replacement mattress. I was advised to go to the same location I brought my old mattress from. While there they advised me I should go back with a Restonic mattress. Ha I wish I would've read this blog!

So upon better judgement I did. I picked out another Restonic different style. By far one of the worst sleeping mattress ever!! This is my first night with the new mattress and it's 5:02am as we speak!!!

I'm beyond fed up with this!! Even though my old mattress had a dip I would rather have that one back then to sleep on this hard rock!!!

Ugh!!I will never purchase a Restonic mattress or go to the Dump furniture store in Newport News, Va!!!

Review about: Restonic Mattresses Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Restonic Mattresses?

Comments

G davis
Mooresville, Indiana, United States #1340926

I bought a queen Restonic mattress set, pillow top paid over $1100 for set from dealer at a mattress store in Mooresville In.Sleeps terrible is sagging..looks brand new but sleeps terrible.

Had to go buy a new set today. Had this set little over a year. Not sure if we will have any luck with dealer to replace it or take it back. We turn it constantly hoping that would help..but it is poorly made.

Doesn't feel like it has enough substance in it.Do not waste your $$ on this brand.