Restonic Mattresses - Gave me one choice: repair/replace sagging parts and return it.
I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for over eight months now, and has to do with the bed being so uncomfortable.
It will be picked up for repairs by the furniture company that sold it to me on Tuesday, but I was not offered any other form of redress/correction, when I would have preferred to have been given a pro-rated refund on the bed so that I could buy another brand.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the repaired mattress shows the same sagging in the center where I sleep [alone] within or before the same timeframe.
I may have to put this mattress in a bedroom where it won't be much used, and go back to my 33 year old Beautyrest that still has no sag to it.
I'd not recommend this mattress to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Monarch 1680
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."