2.2K views
1.5
Style and Design

We are on our third Restonic mattress. Only because the first two hadn't held up.

But where we bought them would not give us our money back so we had to either buy a mattress at weekends only or take the $1300 credit. There wasn't anything in the store that I wanted. The Restonic was the best of the mattresses they carried. Therefore, we tried it again.

Boy am I ever sorry we did. Our mattress was doing what everyone else is complaining about. It sags horribly where you sleep and to get to the middle of the bed is like climbing a mountain. The first time we complained to Weekends Only they gave full credit and allowed us to buy an upgraded Restonic.

Well that didn't do any better, When we complained about that one, they were only going to give us partial credit that had to be used in store! I am disappointed in both the Restonic Mattress and Weekends Only. So much for any guarantee.

I will NEVER again buy a Restonic mattress. Friends don't let friends buy Restonic Mattresses either!!!!

Review about: Restonic Mattresses Mattress.

Comments

I agree, I make them! They e *** beds!

Iowa, United States #884762

Reputable retailers always take great care of their customers....and Weekends Only is one who cares about their customers....period.