Baltimore, Maryland

I brought a mattress in August of 2016 from one of your sellers Outten Bros in Salisbury Md . I paid $1,099.00 for mattress . The mattress would never come back into shape. When you seat on the mattress the side of mattress it would go down and never come back too shape like it show have.

So we have a mattress that is completely defective. my husband and I are seniors an we both severe back problem . Mattress was replace May of 2017.

Now we received replacement mattress . It is doing the same thing . Remember we got a replacement mattress on May 17th 2017 . It is 2019 and has done the same thing the first one did. I turn my mattress every two weeks due the back issues my husband has.( two back operations)

I have pictures of the mattress ,receipts, I feel as like I have been taken advantage of. I called the store were I purchased product at and they told me to look on the bottom of mattress it was a tag there He bese the word warranty it had a letter and a # . Then I was told that I could not get a replacement.

So my next was what am I suppose to do this mattress is even two years old and it is showing the defectiveness. Someone has to do something about this. It's like I have been taken advantage of . I know that I can get some help with issue some where.

Mrs. Jacquelyn Wright

p.s. have to send pictures and receipt by fax do yo have a fax # hard copies

Product or Service Mentioned: Restonic Mattresses Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments