1.1K views
5.0
Style and Design

I bought a restonic mattress and box springs 14 years ago.I paid fourteen hundred for it, but the store was asking sixteen hundred for it.

It's been the best bed I've ever owned. It's starting to dip where I sleep, but I haven't flipped it regularly. I was going to buy a new one since I've been so happy with this one.

I will definitely be more skeptical while shopping.I hope the company isn't making an inferior product now

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Restonic Mattresses. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Restonic Mattresses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Restonic Mattresses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Restonic Mattresses?

Comments

Barberton, Ohio, United States #1304778

Hate this mattress - from day one.We were *** not returning it.

It came with a hump in the middle of it and we feel like we're sleeping in holes and rolling out of it all the time. Worst purchase ever.

I almost feel like we got a used one if it hadn't looked so new.It was an expensive mattress made very badly.