1.7K views

As a former employee of Restonic matress I can say that all your complaints are valid. I have witnessed the the short cuts.

Using soft foam as a substitute for firm foam due to the fact that we consistently ran out. As for the warranty...they never keep their word.

I once watched a 90 year old couple come in to place an order and see how things were made. The owner was laughing behind their back saying "watch I will give them a free lifetime warranty if they by because they will be dead soon anyway.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of restonic mattresses mattress. Restonic Mattresses needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned restonic mattresses mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Restonic Mattresses.

Comments