Restonic Mattresses Mattress Review from Ottawa, Ontario
Update added by user Jun 20, 2016
June 20, 2016 after several calls to store and several emails to Restonic the store called me and said Restonic was taking the mattress back and refunding me the total price of mattress, i just won't get the delivery charge back.I'm somewhat satisfied though as now i can but a mattress that hopefully won't go bad after a month.
Thank you for letting me put this out there I believe it helped a lot.Problem solved.
Update added by user Jun 05, 2016
Restonic won't make good on the 15 year warrenty (mine is only 4 months, sagging problem started and visible after 1 month) they should have flyers labels etc. stating warrenty void if Restonic box spring/foundation not purchased with mattress.
Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2016
Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic mattressSilver Plush product #854056 for a grand total of $714.43.On March 21, 2016 (just a tad over a Month old) showed signs of Sagging Already!
The store I bought it from sent someone to look at it and measure it. Restonic denied it stating depth wasnt enough so store said theyed check it again in a month. Well waited n waited and store sent the guy out then had to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me Restonic sait my fou dation wasnt good! Its Brand new, not a box spring but a platform frame ths just as good or better than a box spring and it states No box spring needed!
Restonic is a SORRY COMPANY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS COSTOMERS, their just out for a buch (hundreds of bucks) that a person on Disability couldnt really afford in the first place but really needed a new mattress. I Really Love the way they have treated me thinking im *** or something stating its the foundations problem, if a mattress starts Sagging after A MONTH IT JUST NOT A GOOD MATTRESS and this company needs to be taken down so some other Disabled person DOESNT GET RIPED OFF! Sales person NEVER mentioned that it HAD to be a new restonis foundation box spring or their claim of a 15 year warrenty is Void!
Im spreading the word, Dont spend even a penny on Any Restonic products as they just take your money and run to their bank laughing all the way that they got another sucker!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warrenty service
- Sags after 1 month bad mattress
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "...I got them in the mail today, and frankly, they look like ***. They look cheap, not like the stunning quality..."
- "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...."