Restonic Mattresses Mattress Review from Ottawa, Ontario
Update added by user Jun 20
June 20, 2016 after several calls to store and several emails to Restonic the store called me and said Restonic was taking the mattress back and refunding me the total price of mattress, i just won't get the delivery charge back.I'm somewhat satisfied though as now i can but a mattress that hopefully won't go bad after a month.
Thank you for letting me put this out there I believe it helped a lot.Problem solved.
Update added by user Jun 05
Restonic won't make good on the 15 year warrenty (mine is only 4 months, sagging problem started and visible after 1 month) they should have flyers labels etc. stating warrenty void if Restonic box spring/foundation not purchased with mattress.
Original review posted by user Jun 03
Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic mattressSilver Plush product #854056 for a grand total of $714.43.On March 21, 2016 (just a tad over a Month old) showed signs of Sagging Already!
The store I bought it from sent someone to look at it and measure it. Restonic denied it stating depth wasnt enough so store said theyed check it again in a month. Well waited n waited and store sent the guy out then had to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me Restonic sait my fou dation wasnt good! Its Brand new, not a box spring but a platform frame ths just as good or better than a box spring and it states No box spring needed!
Restonic is a SORRY COMPANY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS COSTOMERS, their just out for a buch (hundreds of bucks) that a person on Disability couldnt really afford in the first place but really needed a new mattress. I Really Love the way they have treated me thinking im *** or something stating its the foundations problem, if a mattress starts Sagging after A MONTH IT JUST NOT A GOOD MATTRESS and this company needs to be taken down so some other Disabled person DOESNT GET RIPED OFF! Sales person NEVER mentioned that it HAD to be a new restonis foundation box spring or their claim of a 15 year warrenty is Void!
Im spreading the word, Dont spend even a penny on Any Restonic products as they just take your money and run to their bank laughing all the way that they got another sucker!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warrenty service
- Sags after 1 month bad mattress
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "I am disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Walter Drake account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I feel..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."