We bought the Restonic at a local furniture store.After a year, the lumps started to appear!
Now, three years in, we've got a 16x24 mound in the middle and more lumps than cottage cheese! We are in the process of dealing with the warranty. First option, we can send them our mattress to have the lumps removed, but that leaves us without a mattress to sleep on. But, then again, I would probably sleep better on the floor.
I wake up constantly feeling like someone took a baseball bat to my body. Second, wouldn't this violate some type of health code too. Ship your mattress off to who knows where and hope you get the right mattress back and without additional gifts. We will see how this all plays out.
But, I know we will never buy another Restonic. We will never recommend Restonic. We just wish we had read up on Restonic prior to purchasing the mattress.
It's unbelievable that the company is even still in business after all of the reviews.It's obvious that they don't care about their customers or product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."