Restonic Mattresses - Review about Mattress from Burton, Texas

40 of 87 Restonic Mattresses reviews

We bought the Restonic at a local furniture store.After a year, the lumps started to appear!

Now, three years in, we've got a 16x24 mound in the middle and more lumps than cottage cheese! We are in the process of dealing with the warranty. First option, we can send them our mattress to have the lumps removed, but that leaves us without a mattress to sleep on. But, then again, I would probably sleep better on the floor.

I wake up constantly feeling like someone took a baseball bat to my body. Second, wouldn't this violate some type of health code too. Ship your mattress off to who knows where and hope you get the right mattress back and without additional gifts. We will see how this all plays out.

But, I know we will never buy another Restonic. We will never recommend Restonic. We just wish we had read up on Restonic prior to purchasing the mattress.

It's unbelievable that the company is even still in business after all of the reviews.It's obvious that they don't care about their customers or product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
40 of 87 Restonic Mattresses reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Norm

Feb 14, 2015 #945672 Arlington, Texas, United States

I have similar issues as i have to roll to the middle to get any support. I have read what the warranty covers and it does not seem to cover this. Even sitting on edge of bed you have to slide back every once in a while to keep from falling off. If normal mattress life is 8 years then we got ripped off especially at $2800. It started having issues at 2 years Now at 3.5 i am going shopping and it wont be a restonic

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.