Update added by user Jun 20
June 20, 2016 after several calls to store and several emails to Restonic the store called me and said Restonic was taking the mattress back and refunding me the total price of mattress, i just won't get the delivery charge back.I'm somewhat satisfied though as now i can but a mattress that hopefully won't go bad after a month.
Thank you for letting me put this out there I believe it helped a lot.Problem solved.
Update added by user Jun 05
Restonic won't make good on the 15 year warrenty (mine is only 4 months, sagging problem started and visible after 1 month) they should have flyers labels etc. stating warrenty void if Restonic box spring/foundation not purchased with mattress.
Original review posted by user Jun 03
Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic mattressSilver Plush product #854056 for a grand total of $714.43.On March 21, 2016 (just a tad over a Month old) showed signs of Sagging Already!
The store I bought it from sent someone to look at it and measure it. Restonic denied it stating depth wasnt enough so store said theyed check it again in a month. Well waited n waited and store sent the guy out then had to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me Restonic sait my fou dation wasnt good! Its Brand new, not a box spring but a platform frame ths just as good or better than a box spring and it states No box spring needed!
Restonic is a SORRY COMPANY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS COSTOMERS, their just out for a buch (hundreds of bucks) that a person on Disability couldnt really afford in the first place but really needed a new mattress. I Really Love the way they have treated me thinking im *** or something stating its the foundations problem, if a mattress starts Sagging after A MONTH IT JUST NOT A GOOD MATTRESS and this company needs to be taken down so some other Disabled person DOESNT GET RIPED OFF! Sales person NEVER mentioned that it HAD to be a new restonis foundation box spring or their claim of a 15 year warrenty is Void!
Im spreading the word, Dont spend even a penny on Any Restonic products as they just take your money and run to their bank laughing all the way that they got another sucker!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warrenty service
- Sags after 1 month bad mattress
- Product or service
- Restonic Silver Ltd Edition Eurotop Plush
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "At 3:20pm of June 26,2016 me and my wife bought a Sketchers sandals at the Outlet by ELS at Azusa. The item is a gift for our son. But..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."