Fort Smith, Arkansas

Restonic was willing to fix my mattress if I planned a "day trip" to their factory which is over 500 miles round trip from my home.Plus how many people have room for a queen size mattress set in their own vehicle!!!

If I can afford a trip to get it fixed, I'd buy a new mattress set and it sure as heck wouldn't be a Restonic.

And all of this over the past three months between emails between two different people.I would not recommend buying a Restonic unless you live in the same town as one of its factories and own a very large truck to haul it in!!!

Review about: Restonic Mattresses Mattress.

Had an Experience with Restonic Mattresses?

Comments

Restonic Mattresses - Gave me one choice: repair/replace sagging parts and return it. Restonic Mattresses "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more