We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010.First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent.
Almost immediately impressions formed on both sides & now the top of the mattress is wrinkling up. We have nice bump in the middle and sleep in holes every night. I have attempted to contact them via email & received a return email with no response, I assume it was to provide me with their email address so I could send pictures, as I requested.
I sent pictures to both emails but to date no one has responded.Very Disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Natural Sleep M439
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We bought the Restonic at a local furniture store. After a year, the lumps started to appear! Now, three years in, we've got a 16x24 mound in the..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."