Fort Mill, South Carolina

Bought the restonic addington in 2013...it was priced just over $800 at the time...within 1 year the bed sagged so badly we were basically rolling out of it.The bed sinks at the head and my feet are elevated!

It has an obvious, to the eye, dip. We are Constantly flipping to even it out. This bed is Extremely lumpy, and my husband and I now roll into one another...if you are considering buying a restonic bed I caution you to RUN THE OTHER WAY QUICKLY!

I have reached out to customer service twice with no response at all.This is the worst quality mattress that I have ever owned.

I didn't like: Quality of the matress, Restonic manufacturer reponse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Restonic Mattresses Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Restonic Mattresses?

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1250826

I purchased mine about 5yrs ago and mine is doing the same thing dipping down at the head and breaking down at the sides.

I am going thru heck to get it replaced.

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more