Bought the restonic addington in 2013...it was priced just over $800 at the time...within 1 year the bed sagged so badly we were basically rolling out of it.The bed sinks at the head and my feet are elevated!

It has an obvious, to the eye, dip. We are Constantly flipping to even it out. This bed is Extremely lumpy, and my husband and I now roll into one another...if you are considering buying a restonic bed I caution you to RUN THE OTHER WAY QUICKLY!

I have reached out to customer service twice with no response at all.This is the worst quality mattress that I have ever owned.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Restonic Mattresses. The most disappointing about restonic mattresses bed from Restonic Mattresses was quality of the matress and restonic manufacturer reponse Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Restonic Mattresses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Restonic Mattresses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Restonic Mattresses?

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1250826

I purchased mine about 5yrs ago and mine is doing the same thing dipping down at the head and breaking down at the sides.

I am going thru heck to get it replaced.